Escape to a tranquil and secluded oceanfront oasis, where a pristine private beach gives way to the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Immerse yourself in tropical splendor, enjoying breathtaking views and five-star amenities at every turn.
Royal Island, Situated in the Baa Atoll is just 118Kms from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, approximately 20 minutes by domestic flight. This resort is nearly 800m in length with a width of 220m, and offers the perfect holiday destination, set amongst lush tropical vegetation and perfect un-spoilt beaches.
Each Villa is constructed with Merbau wood with its own private verandah which offers a majestic view of the Indian ocean
Consists of two spacious bedrooms built in wood. Each suite has its own private beach, dining room for eight, private bar, regally decorated lounge, spacious verandah, private swimming pool, and jacuzzi.
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- IDD Telephone in room & bathroom
- Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- TV with Satellite channels
- Guest amenities
- Beach towels in room
- Sun beds available in private sun deck
- Tea coffee making facilities
- 220V-240V power a 50Hz in all sockets
- Atchd. bathroom w/hot&cold fresh water
- Cordless phone
- DVD/CD player
- Internet via TV
- Bath Tub, Bidet
- Visitors Toilet
- Sun beds with cushion
- Day bed at Terrace
- Hair dryer
- Kitchenette with dining
- Private Bar
- Private pool
- Free Wi-Fi available in the Main reception, Boli Bar & Raabondhi Restaurant.
- Souvenir Shop: gift items, resort wear & accessories
- Jewellery shop
- A free form swimming pool with a separate children’s pool
- Wedding Ceremonies: Wedding vows renewal.
- Arrival & Departures: The standard Check-in time is at 1300hrs. if room are available, clients are provided with their respective rooms before the standard check-in time. Check-out time is 1200hrs.
- Credit facility: Open credit for all guests upon check-in.
- Currency: All charges are shown in USD. The local currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (Mrf). However US Dollars and EURO is currency of choice.
- Exchange rate: US$1.00 = Mrf 15.42
- Method of payment: VISA, Master card, AMEX, MAESTRO & JCB is accepted at the resort. Major foreign currencies are also accepted at the resort
- PADI accredited Dive Center: Dive Oceanus.
- Diving courses and lessons available
- Snorkeling Trips
- For further information please visit: www.DiveOceanus.com
Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation
- Billiard/ snooker
- Table Tennis
- Floodlit Tennis
- Indoor Badminton
All land sports are free of charge, except floodlit tennis after 18:00hrs
- Banana Riding
- Boat Hire (half-day/ full-day)
- Black Ice
- Catamaran sailing
- Fun tubing
- Glass bottom boat
- Kite Surfing
- Rocking Roll/ Eagle
- Tri Marin Sailing
- Wake board
- Water Scooter/ Jet ski
- Zipper & Hornet
- Dolphin excursions
- Speed boat rental
- Life jacket rental
- Morning Fishing
- Night Fishing
- Big Game Fishing
- Sunset Cocktail Trips
- Half day and full day Island hopping
- Private picnic in Sand bank
- Snorkeling Trips
- A live band, Cultural Shows, Crab Race and Discotheque are some of the entertainment available in the main bar for our guests in the evening.